St. George Goals
- Encourage growth among students and faculty by supporting St. George Parish in its role of providing religious education and values to the school community.
- Develop social skills through a Christian lifestyle expressing the values of peace, justice, and service.
- Reinforce and support parent's values and goals through communication with students, parents and the Parish.
- Build a sense of community by helping children realize their own personal dignity and the worth of others by understanding their rights and how to give and take constructive criticism.
- Teach the skills necessary, for learning and encourage children to reach their highest potential in every area of their lives.
- Develop courageous Christian leaders to keep ever before them the hope of a better world.
- Offer our students the education necessary to deal with the moral values facing society today.
Each student at St. George Parish School has the opportunity to develop skills beyond the academic classroom.
- Inter-school athletics through the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO)
- Student Council
- School Safety Patrol
- Creativity and Social development through a varied ARTS program such as:
- Fine Arts
- Piano Lessons
- Talent Shows
- Drama and Musical Performance
St. George is a small school with a nurturing environment where all children are welcome. St. George strives to be accessible to all families regardless of their background or ability to pay the full cost of their education.
- Pre-school Program
- Full day of Kindergarten
- Extended daycare (before and after school)
- Learning Resource Center
- Counseling referrals
- Tuition assistance
- Study Hall