The overall purpose of the school commission is to advise and support the pastor and principal in the operation of the parish school. School Commission may be responsible for the following:
- Assessing the needs of the school community;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the school in performing its educational and formational missions;;
- Recommending policies and conducting strategic planning for school operations;
- Collaborating with the pastor and principal in educating the parish as a whole about the importance of the school, while building a sense of connection with the overall parish mission;
- Collaborating with the pastor and principal in educating other parishes about the school's mission;
- Working collaboratively with the pastoral council and other consultative bodies.
|20012 - 2013 SCHOOL COMMISSION|